Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt # 7- Ansley Dieckmann

This plant is budding. These new ends are the auxin producing area of the plant. Auxin is a hormone found in new part of the plant is growing.
This plum contains ethylene. Ethylene is a natural hormone in some fruits that help ripen the fruit.
My mom has blue eyes and my dad has green eyes. Blue eyes are the recessive gene because my sisters and I all have green eyes like my dad. 


This lizard is an ectotherm. Ectotherms regulate their body temperature by exchanging heat with its surroundings. Endotherms are able to regulate their body temperature through metabolic processes unlike this ectotherm.

This is an example of homologous structures. My dogs paw and my foot are used for the same purpose and have similar structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment