Monday, August 12, 2013

Hot Zone Part 4

Hi guys,
 Hot Zone.....what a great read......if only I could remember it. Just kidding. But legitimately, I finished it over a month ago. Anyway, Part 4 included a breakdown of the author's trip to Africa and his journey inside the cave. Due to his lack of training and inexperience, this seemed like a sketchy decision. I would have paid one of the scientists, who were probably very interested in the book, to travel with me in order to maintain safety. And then, Richard Preston didn't find a thing. This didn't particularly bother me as much as it did my classmates. I liked how it added some mystery and a threat to an ever-increasing risk. All in all, as has been previously said by others, the book was a good read. Once I actually got started, I was very interested as Richard Preston does a great job at making you want more.
Thanks,
JD










No comments:

Post a Comment