Friday, June 29, 2012

The Hot Zone Part 1

Well to be completely honest I love this book, but the beginning was a little harder to read. I believe it was due to the different time periods and who all was infected and such. I want to know who will find the cure first. Also the levels of the viruses were fascinating to me becuase I would have read it as one being the most dangerous instead of level four. Nancy Jaxx is my favorite character because it would take dedication to work at her high risk job; while having the job of a mother and wife. I don't remember if I read this or not but I was wondering if there was a guy in the boook that was infected with the Ebola virus and survived or was I imagining it? But anyways I love this book so far and can't wait to read more becuase it is very suspenseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment