Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TEXTBOOKS

As promised, I am getting back to you about textbooks:  good news, bad news. Good news is we are sticking with the current author that is listed on our website, bad news, it's the edition I HAVE been using. 8e NOT the 9th.  In other words, I will be sending out an email to last year's class to see who might want to sell them.  So, you have a few options here
 1-You can go ahead and contact a person from last year's class and buy their book.
2- you can buy one online which will be considerably less expensive since it's an older edition,
 3- you can wait to hear from me as to who wants to sell
Additionally, the Holtzclaw and Holtzclaw Test Prep will be the 8th edition.  Thank you and your parents for your patience!  It is up to you if you wish to purchase with Mastering Biology.  I will be giving you plenty of resources from which to pull - so it's your choice. 
PLEASE post a comment so that I know you have read and understand this :)

2 comments: