Sunday, June 24, 2012

Info for my "gang"...

(Little St. Simon's Marsh)
Ok - so you survived your first photo posts and did quite well. I am proud and LOVE to hear you use biology speak!!  Wanted to let you all know I will be in Atlanta M-Th for an intensive APBio Summer Institute.  I will be getting some more training and education on the new College Board AP Bio Framework.  Make sure to keep up with your "Hot Zone" reading and this Blog as I will inform you ASAP about your text - I am hoping you all got the "memo" to hold off purchasing until I got back to you.  MORE THAN LIKELY the text will remain the one I have listed, but there is an outside chance I will switch authors all together.... Keep an eye out and try to stay cool in this oppressive summer heat! Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment