Friday, July 6, 2012

Hot Zone Part 1

Wow, I didn't think a reading book could be both an educational biology textbook, as well as entertaining book to read on my spare time. I feel like I'm learning a lot of something that interests me as well as just doing something I love to do.. free read. I read while I was on the plane going to Nicaragua which I must say this book made me feel a little more nauseous than I already was from being airsick. It describes the color and look of the vomit coming from the sick victims.. EW!! I really like this book so far. I had no idea an epidemic like this happened not too long ago. Just to know that it is something so easily contracted is one thing, but to know how quickly the symptoms progress and how deadly it is rather frightening. I can't wait to get further in the book to answer all my questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment