Friday, July 13, 2012

Ty-HotZone Part2

I have to admit, I didn't think part 2 would be as interesting as it was... I thought Part 1 would be the introduction, and part two would kind of be that boring bridge between the intro and the climax. It was a bridge, but it did a really good job. The Jaxx storyline also keeps it in perspective- again I have to remind myself that this is a true story.

I knew the minute Geisbert sniffed that test tube/bottle that the situation would NOT turn out well... and much later in the book: when the majority of the people trapped within this story have such a thin layer of protection between themselves and the viruses, (and the viruses in context to the rest of the world). At that point I really understood how the whole ordeal could have happened easily, it gave quite the ominous effect.

What I'm kind of predicting is... well, the impression of a fourth sister was given between the viruses when that test occurred involving Ebola Zaire, when it glowed? Since the virus has crossed the ocean to North America now, I'm betting that this will be the virus that causes mass havoc. That's my prediction...?

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment