Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Hot Zone part 2

This part two of the Hot Zone I loved reading and couldn't put the book down. I read this part in two days and if you know my reading ability which usually takes me at least 4 days to finish; this was a great accomplishment. I would love to see the testing of the unidentified monkey virus. What interested me was the fact that the strand of virus would transform colors and stay that way if it was the same strand as the either the marburg, Ebola Sudan, or Ebola Zaire virus. I think that would be so cool to watch, but frightening to know which strand you have received. I want to know more about why Jerry Jaxx's brother died unexpectedly, and how they are going to settle the monkey virus issue. I was a little confused if the monkey virus which is the Ebola Zaire virus is either airborne or not because how did the other monkeys in the other rooms consume the virus as well? I cant wait to read part three. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the color change being very interesting although I don't think I would be able to be in there knowing that a virus that kills 9/10 people is right in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that haha wasn't thinking about that heehee!!:)

    ReplyDelete