Monday, July 22, 2013

Scavenger hunt! sorry it's late! I've been posting to my google account thing... pictures will be up when my computer is fixed!

Anther and filament of stamen - this is the longer stem like part of the filament. Here is a picture of the anther and filament of stamen on my begonia

Archaebacteria - archaebacteria are eukaryotic bacteria that live in extreme conditions! This is a picture of fire.

Asexual reproduction - this is where an organism reproduces by itself through mitosis. Worms are an example of this!

ATP - ATP ( adenosine triphosphate) is a chemical compound which holds energy for cellular activity. The ATP in plant cells is used in the chloroplast In the cells for photosynthesis.

auxin producing area of a plant - this is the part that regulates the growth of the plant (generally the bud). Auxin is the hormone that regulates this. Here is a picture of a bud on my tomato plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment