Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hot Zone Part 1


This book reminds me a lot of the movie Outbreak. It is hard to believe all of this really happened, and it was all fairly recent. I have loved the book so far! My least favorite part of the book was the first descriptive part of Charles Monet. The book is also a little confusing when it jumps back and forth to different places and times. I would never want to have anything to do with a level 4 virus. I agree with the people from USAMRID that all of the people who investigate these viruses for a living are crazy! I was sure that Nancy Jaxx was going to die from the Ebola. If I where her I would never want anything to do with any viruses ever again. She is brave. I can’t wait to keep reading and see what other exciting things happen! 
Is it ok if I post all four parts now?

No comments:

Post a Comment