Monday, June 17, 2013

The Hot Zone Part 2


I'm really curious as to what is going to happen. I feel like Nancy or Jerry might get Ebola. I'm very surprised that nobody from the monkey house has gotten Ebola yet. I would of thought that the caretakers of the monkeys or Dalgard would of become sick by now because they were not taking the precautions they needed too. I want to know if Jarvis Purdy's heart attack is at all related to Ebola. Right now I don't think it is, but maybe this new strain acts differently. 
The second part of the book was not confusing. It was not jumping back and forth anymore. It followed one story line and was much easier to follow. Everything is beginning to connect now and flow into one story rather than multiple different ones.

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the font you used. Way to spice things up

    ReplyDelete