Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hot Zone Part 3


Going inside the monkey house would be the scariest thing ever. I don't see how everyone survived. How can some one be infected by Ebola and not get extremely ill? The pictures of the viruses look identical to me. I don't understand how one is completely deadly to humans and the other isn't (so far). I can't imagine what would happen if there was a major Ebola outbreak. It would be like WWIII or a zombie apocalypse. Reading this book makes me want to wear rubber gloves and a mask every where I go. It's funny how everyone has a different story of what happened. I guess when you are experiencing the most terrifying moments of your life you get things mixed up.  I have decided that the top two places I would never want to visit are kitum cave and the vacant monkey house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment