Friday, June 21, 2013

The Hot Zone Part 3


I don't know if I could work in a space suit. The actual work they do seems very interesting and fun to do but the suit would freak me out. I would be scared it had a rip and probably be a bit claustrophobic. I would also not be able to kill all of those monkeys. It would be a hard job to kill them even though they had the virus or would eventually get it. If Ebola Reston becomes harmful to humans how do they stop the virus from spreading? Especially if it is airborne which it seems to be. I'm very excited to see what happens in the last part of this book. 

1 comment:

  1. As you know we can't really kill the virus. What have been some successful techniques that have worked to control other viruses? Think flu/chicken pix... Realistically is this something we might attain with Ebola?

    ReplyDelete