Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hot Zone Part 4

It's funny that the two places I said I want to go least are the two places Richard Preston visited. The beginning of this part confused me a bit but it got more clear as I read on. Robin seems like a very interesting person. He has had a lot of unique experiences. I am impressed that Richard Preston went to two of the major hot zones even after doing all of his research. After knowing all I do from the book I would not go. I bet it was really cool for him to visit the places he heard so much about though. This book was really good! I enjoyed reading something that was informative and interesting at the same time. I had to remind myself the story is true on many occasions! It is very scary to think that the Ebola viruses have the potential to have an outbreak similar to that of AIDS. That would be terrible. I agree with Isa that part 4 could have been left out, but this book is still one of my favs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment